woensdag 3 augustus 2016

First blog! My Personal Records so far

Hi there!

This is my very first blog! I really enjoy reading blogs about run Disney, and since I am going to do the Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Weekend in September, I thought: "Why would'nt I make a blog myself?".

My first blog is about my Personal Records. I am not the fastest runner, let me say that first. My goal right now is to run a Half Marathon. When I have done that, then I want to become faster. First endurance, then speed.

5K 32:02 (Dorpsloop De Lutte, 9th of July 2016)
10K 1:00:28 (Twentse Vrouwenloop, 19th of June 2016)

I have to say, I don't think that the "Twentse Vrouwneloop" was exact 10K. I believe it was around 9.3km. So I in the books this is my 10K PR, but in my heart is it 1:06:42 during the Dom Verdanloop, on 26th of June 2016.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten