zaterdag 29 september 2018

runDisney Paris 2018 10K

Part 2 of the 36K challenge: 10K on Saturday 22nd of September

The theme for this 10K was evil sidekicks! So, we went as two of the three hyenas. The race started at 7AM, we were again in corral B and started at 7:23AM.
Meg, Pain and Panic did the pre race entertainment. I was a bit disappointed that Pain and Panic weren't on course, they are on the medal! I only got this blurry picture from them.


I like that they have kilometer markers again for this race, they didn't have those at the 5K.
 It was quite chilly, so we left our vests on until the first photo stop.
First photo stop was the castle! I know I am pale, but I look a bit like a ghost, I am so white in the photo! I must have absorbed all the flash..

We left the Studios parks already after 1,2K. First characters were the evil stephsisters, nearby the Castle Stage. The line was looong! They were so funny, hysterical! I think that was also the reason the line was long, they interacted with everyone.
 Backstage: cars from Autopica!


 Character stop number 2: Mad Hatter and March Hare. The long wasn't that long, but we met them on course with Alice and White Rabbit during the half marathon in 2016.


 The floor is lava! Love flying photos!
Character stop number 3: although we have met Brer Bear and Brer Fox before, we stopped anyway, because the line wasn't long and we did want character photos!

Character stop number 4: Flotsam and Jetsam! (Ursula's pets) So cool! It was almost our turn, but then 1 left! So we let about 10 people in front of us, because I wanted both of them!

Character stop number 5: Mr Smee! We stood in line, but he was going to switch with King Louis in 5min. How is King Louis a villain sidekick?!
 We got a lot of backstage meters.







Characterstop #6: Kronk! I love that movie!

 They did something new this year! They had a character on stage after the finish line. Hades was there today, chillin with my villain ;-)

I did it! 15K done, only 21.1K to go!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten